While there are too many to list them all, here are 10 reasons to head to Las Vegas this December for Groundwater Week 2018, the best week of the year!
1. Exhibits. You will have 12 full hours over two days to investigate hundreds of solutions to your challenges in the exhibit hall.
2. Education. You will have the chance to choose from more than 50 hours of educational offerings all designed to help you do your job more efficiently, easily, and cost-effectively.
3. Experts. You will have dozens of opportunities to learn from industry experts.
4. CEPs. You can earn your CEPs by attending workshops, the McEllhiney and Darcy lectures, and exploring the trade show floor.
5. Hands-on activity areas. You can improve your skills and learn new ones in the activity areas taking place in the exhibit hall such as filtrate control in drilling fluids and drill rig safety.
6. New opportunities. You can gain insight about future trends from those in the know.
7. Appreciation. You will be able to say thanks to NGWA’s many volunteers and congratulate this year’s NGWA award winners.
8. Connect. You will be able to connect with thousands of professionals from all sectors of the groundwater industry in one convenient location.
9. Recharge. You will be able to enjoy some time to relax, rest, and recharge with old friends and new acquaintances at events such as the Groundwater Week Welcome Party and Groundwater Foundation Reception.
10. Pay it forward. You may pay it forward to the industry and help the Groundwater Foundation at the same time during its scavenger hunt, as well as silent and live auctions.
Learn more at GroundwaterWeek.com!