The Water and Wastewater Equipment Manufacturers Association (WWEMA) is pleased to announce the election of new officers and directors during its 109th Annual Meeting, November 8-10, in Scottsdale, Arizona.
The 2018 WWEMA Executive Committee comprises:
- Chairman Thacher Worthen, President, Schreiber LLC (Trussville, AL)
- Chairman-Elect John Dyson, Product Channel Manager-AquaPrime, Aqua-Aerobic Systems, Inc. (Loves Park, IL)
- Vice Chairman Michael Dimitriou, President, WRT LLC (Arvada, CO)
- Treasurer Vince Baldasare, Sales Manager, Gorman-Rupp Company (Mansfield, OH)
- Immediate Past Chairman Mark Turpin, President, Duperon Corporation (Saginaw, MI)
Three members were newly elected to the WWEMA 2018 Board of Directors:
- Jay Conroy, President, Hydro-Dyne Engineering, Inc. (Clearwater, FL)
- Diane Meyer, Marketing Manager, Val-Matic Valve & Manufacturing Corp. (Elmhurst, IL)
- George Vorsheim, Director, Marketing & Communications, Environment One Corp. (Niskayuna, NY)
In addition, the membership re-elected Andrew Fraher, Director of Marketing, Water Utilities, Americas Commercial Team at Xylem Inc. (Charlotte, NC), TR Gregg, Director of Business Development & Marketing at Huber Technology, Inc. (Huntersville, NC), and Nathen Myers, Vice President – Municipal Sales at SUEZ (Richmond, VA), to serve second terms on the board.