This conference is held by the Water Environment Federation in cooperation with the Arizona Water Environment Association, The Water Research Foundation, and the Sustainable Phosphorus Alliance.
The Water Environment Federation’s Residuals and Biosolids Committee is pleased to announce the 2018 Residuals and Biosolids conference in Phoenix, Arizona. The conference will cover a variety of topics including:
- Biosolids Uses
- Integrating Organics into the Wastewater Facility
- Regulatory Changes and Impact to Biosolids Management
- Biosolids Science and Microconstituents
- Energy Production from Digestion
- Pretreatment Technologies
- Managing Residuals from Organics/Biosolids Blends
- Bioenergy Management
- Solids Conditioning (Thickening and Dewatering)
- Thermal Processes
- Sidestream Management
- Marketing Nutrient Recovery
- University Research
- Resource Recovery Education and Communication
Register for the Friends of Biosolids Social Event!
AZ Water Friends of Biosolids Social Event
Tuesday, May 15, 2018
Copper Blue’s, Phoenix AZ
Can’t attend the conference, but still want the proceedings? Proceedings will be made available for purchase two weeks following the conference.